Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) Loans
SMSF loans provide Self-Managed Super Funds with funding to contribute to the purchase of an investment property. The borrower is required to have a deposit and certain Loan-to-Value Ratios (LVRs) may apply.
If your broker or financial advisor is exploring SMSF opportunities for you, reach out to our team. Aquamore is delighted to provide some of the most competitive SMSF property loans on the Australian market, and we’d be happy to speak to your representative.
Rules for commercial SMSF loans
The Australian government imposes strict rules on SMSF property lending. You are eligible if you adhere to the following criteria:
- The fund only provides retirement benefits to its members (not relatives, business partners, etc.)
- Investing in property owned by a fund member’s relative is not permitted
- No SMSF Trustee or fund member relative can live in the property
- No SMSF Trustee or fund member relative can rent the property
Register your interest in an Aquamore SMSF Loan
For more information about SMSF loans Australia, contact our team. If you have any questions about our Self-Managed Super Fund loans or would like to access an Information Memorandum – we’d be delighted to hear from you and to assist.
Documents we require for your SMSF commercial property application
One of the many benefits of applying for an SMSF commercial loan through Aquamore is our flexibility. If your broker does not have all the required documents when starting the application, they can submit it later. As long as all paperwork is ultimately submitted, we do everything we can to make the borrowing process as fast and streamlined as possible.
Before we can make a full assessment of your application, we will require:
- Financial information demonstrating your ability to meet all loan repayments
- A certified copy of the self-managed superannuation Trust Deed
- A certified copy of the Custodian Trust Deed
- Contract of sale – full copy
Why Aquamore for Self-Managed Super Fund borrowing
There are many reasons you can rely on and trust Aquamore.
- Flexibility – as mentioned, we don’t add friction to the application process. If documents are unavailable when your broker commences applying, don’t worry. As long as they are ultimately submitted, your broker can continue to go through the steps.
- Fast – our online application is designed to be as quick and straightforward as possible. Sometimes, approval can be granted as early as 48 hours after applying.
- Our goal is to offer the best interest rates and terms. We also strive to keep fees and charges as low as possible.
- Loan amounts are variable – we don’t force square pegs into round holes.
- We genuinely want to help Australian small businesses grow and thrive!
Contact the SMSF loan experts today
We make it simple and successful for you to acquire a Self-Managed Super Fund property investment. Have your broker contact our team today to discuss your specific circumstances.
Self-Managed Super Fund Borrowing FAQs
Below are the most common questions brokers ask our Business Development Managers. If you have further questions or require clarification about anything, please reach out to our team.
Aquamore is a non-traditional Australian SMSF loan specialist. Unlike other institutions, we are not stuck in our ways or hamstrung by cumbersome processes and policies.
Aquamore can provide anywhere from $300,000 to $5,000,000.
Borrowing from your SMSF or gearing your SMSF into property must follow very strict government borrowing conditions. Please note, Aquamore is not a financial advisory firm. We recommend you seek expert advice from a certified Australian financial planner with an Australian Financial Services License (AFS).